The Song tag! Think..Nostalgia and music! Finish the list and then tag three people to do it!
1. Song most listened to during school years: Numb by Linkin Park (the piano version).. yes yes.. I was slightly angst ridden =), Travelin Soldier by Dixie Chicks
2. Song during college years: Drops of Jupiter by Train
3. Song during first love: Always by Bon Jovi
4. Song during first heartbreak: Emotions by Destiny's Child, I wish you Love by Rachael Yamagata
5. Song for all seasons: Hey Jude by The Beatles, What am I to you by Norah Jones, Hurt by Johnny Cash
6. Song you'd headbang to: soem stuff by Pink Floyd and Gun's and Roses..
7. Song you'd dance to: .Rise up by (i dunno who) and Get Low by Flo-rida
8. Song for gymming: Gymming n mE?? hehehe...
9. Song for long walks: Norah Jones and Rachael Yamagata
10. Song for drives: The End by The Doors and Bob Marley
11. Song for mornings: Sunrise by Norah Jones
12. Song for parties: David Guetta and Bob Sinclair
13. Song when stressed: I'll Find a Way by Rachael Yamagata
14. Song when cheerful: Accidentally in Love by Counting Crows
15. Song when romantic:I'd Love you to want me by LObo, You and Me by Lifehouse
16. Song when mad as hell:There are way too many... umm..
17. Song that you'd serenade a girl/guy with:Chasing cars by snow patrol, Stay with you by john legend, save me from myself by Christina Aguilera
18. Song you'd like to be seranaded with:Inside out by Bryan Adams, Chasing cars by snow patrol and ALways by Bon jovi, Rose of my heart by Johnny Cash
19. Song you'd dedicate to any person in the world:Together by Michelle Branch To Ree
20. Song of a legend:Hurt by Johnny Cash, I walk the line by Johnny Cash
21. Song that others connect you with:Travelin Soldier by Dixie Chicks, Tonight the heartache's on me by Dixie Chicks
22. Song that best describes you:The Long way around by Dixie Chicks, Born to fly by Sara Evans
People I tag to do this: