Thursday 24 December 2009

the closest thing to crazy - katie melua

How can I think I'm standing strong,
Yet feel the air beneath my feet?
How can happiness feel so wrong?
How can misery feel so sweet?
How can you let me watch you sleep,
Then break my dreams the way you do?
How can I have got in so deep?
Why did I fall in love with you?

This is the closest thing to crazy I have ever been
Feeling twenty-two, acting seventeen,
This is the nearest thing to crazy I have ever known,
I was never crazy on my own:
And now I know that there's a link between the two,
Being close to craziness and being close to you.

How can you make me fall apart
Then break my fall with loving lies?
It's so easy to break a heart;
It's so easy to close your eyes.
How can you treat me like a child
Yet like a child I yearn from you?
How can anyone feel so wild?
How can anyone feel so blue?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

.....if u love someone...u should make an effort...........be a friend of the person u love....and u will grow strong! if u r besahara...kisika sahara bano....nothing better than being sahara of the person u love....maybe he needs tat now then ever before....one suggestion trust ur heart and nothing else...not even ur friends...they r frustrated.....dont keep anything in ur heart...let things flow like a warm teasip in the easophagus....

Anonymous said...

may be u r more grown up than him...and he is still a child...help him grow and u will grow too.........act or these things will become wounds of ur heart and maybe his heart as well......dont ruin so many hearts.....