Wednesday 12 November 2008

For light sleepers and lost pictures...

oh ya... n just now... rite this moment.. I ruined it... I just came between a man and his sleep! Yes! U all heard it rite and can now take a collective gasp... Nod your heads and exclaim in unison that the deal just went sour!

Cant believe you are such a light sleeper... and wake up because your sms tone went off..
I am sorry... How am I to know you'd wake up!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... Can I make this anymore messy?

Ok.. I am taking a deep breath and slowly backing away... one step at a time... calm down...

I just lost a picture... A very important memory.. I hate it when that happens.. there are a couple of things that I hold extremely close to my heart... One of those are pictures.. I love clicking them... I love keeping them...
To me they are moments I have carefully trapped in time... These are images I revisit which help me reconnect to all I've loved and lost and regained sometimes...

I want that picture back.. I want that memory back... I want the emotions linked to that picture back... I want that moment back...

I am sad.
Just suddenly... I feel like I've lost something more than a picture...

No comments: