Thursday 9 October 2008

It is beautiful... the way one falls apart... every fibre of their existence slowly unraveling itself...
It is indeed beautiful and overwhelming to feel that dramatic destruction of a particular dream or belief... That particular moment when you can no longer lift your body or soul out of a place one fears to describe...
I observed myself while I unraveled... I decided to feel the movement of every teardrop that left the closed protected surroundings of my eye as it finally broke free...

And as I unravel I ask for some clarity... maybe just a little hope...
A little desperate attempt to hold on...
I meant it all... I believed in it all... and I wanted to give more than I was even capable of... To see a smile... To be all that you could possibly want...
But as I said the most beautiful thing to observe is the slow disillusionment of the mind... the slow falling apart...

1 comment:

Raghav said...

i can be emailed at raghav.chopra@gmail.com