Wednesday 23 July 2008

I ve been tagged by Raghav!!

Okie here goes... This is a road trip meme. The rules are:

-- Pick five CDs for the trip.
1. David Guetta and Bob Sinclair
2. Johnny Cash
3. Rachael Yamagata
4. Bob Marley
5. Karsh Kale and Anoushka Shankar

-- Pick three essential items.
1. A Khasi knife - paranoid.. am I not=)
2. A Camera with flash
3. Money

-- Pick one outrageous wardrobe item (something that will make you stand out at a party; you must own this item already).
My loooooooooooong bright red sweat shirt!! (it is quite comfy but just looks like a tent... comfy nevertheless ! =)

3 people who have to do this for me are... wait for it.. wait for it..
and they are!!

Bikram

Nicky

Rohit

Get on it with it boys!!

5 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

I like bob marley too :)
Cheers
preeti (just a mother of two)

Raghav said...

how looooong is it ?
and thats nice music, also i love the choice of knife!

Anonymous said...

hehehe.. loooong enough to cover me completely n it is bright RED!! n im short!
I like the knife too.. =)

Impressionist said...

I like the music list! :D

-I

Supaar said...

Bob Marley for a road trip = good idea!