Monday 23 May 2011

ya ya this is fiction.. Atleast partly.. It is called RANT!

Does anyone know what being stabbed feels like? Or falling of a 100th floor of a building? I don't know.. But I imagine, it must be excruciatingly slow pain that follows post the stab or before u hit the ground...
Right now I feel a thousand times more pain than that. Trapped in a cage where I can scream for hours without anyone hearing anything... I feel like I have ceased to exist.. I am merely a barely visible speck on people's minds..

I came to the star on the ceiling and it stopped shining for me...
now I set myself on fire... Bit by bit.. in search of the light and warmth that escapes me...

I was standing on the edge... And I did a great job pushing myself over it... Falling and falling into nothing.. It just doesnt end...

*self destruct mode activated*

No comments: